just wondering when most people started showing and outgrowing their clothes?

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i out grew my clothes when i was 7 months.. i started showing when i was 6 months
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 8:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• 1st pregnancy- never bought maternity clothes! I did have to wear overalls the last 2 months but that was it. I went into the hospital and they were trying to call NICU and I had to keep explaining that my due date was the next day. had a perfectly healthy baby

#2 about 16 weeks.

#3 at about 13 weeks.

the more pregnancies, the sooner you will show.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was bloated and constipated for most of the 1st trimester so I wore a bella band when pants were just to uncomfortable to button. But at about 14 weeks, I had to get new clothes. My pants are a good 5 inches from buttoning. and I am almost 20 weeks now.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I started to show early because I was pregnant with twins so I think I was about 3 months and then about 4 months it was really obvious I was pregnant. By the time I was 4 months along I had out grew my clothes.
    Anonymous

• I bought my first pair of mat. pants around 13 weeks....but I really didn't start showing until 6 months, then I couldn't fit into ANYTHING, lol. It happened all at once too. I know that I've still got a way to grow, but I hadn't gained anything, but my appointment after I hit six months showed me gaining 10 pounds in two weeks!!!good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oj i was jst wondering cuz im 7 weeks this is my 5th pregnancy but i have had 2 miscarriages and my jeans dnt fit but im really bloated and i had heard the more pregnancies the faster u show
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• where do u get bella band frm?
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Where I live we have a store called "Baby Moon" I got it there. If you go to www.ingridandisabel.com, there is a store locator and maybe there is store near where you live. Good luck, I loved my Bella Band
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i would say about 5 /6 months
    kay785

Answer by kay785 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm 17 weeks along and my jeans do not want to button very well ... I'm into stretchy pants and my old scrubs uniforms until I can afford some maternity clothes, lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008