DEATH BECOMES U

have u ever had anyone tell u they had a feeling they were goin to die bfore it happended?
they werent ill but kept having this feeling of death...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• when i was a little girl about 10 years old before i was diagnosed with a mood disorder which took years to figure out i had the overwhelming feeling night after night that i was going to die and when i went to bed i wasn't going to wake up so much so that at 10 years old i wrote out my little girl "will" and goodbye letters to my family and friends explaining i knew i was going to die and where i wanted to be buried etc. after this went on for 2 years i finally told my mom i was going to die and she took me to get help and i battled with the mental illness for a decade but it was very scary for me.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i did..bout 10yrs ago i had a friend who was a drug dealer..who started turning his life around..he stop dealing an got a job,married, an a new house..he said alll the time he ran the streets he didnt have this feeling of death..but 4 or so after getting his life together he said he had a feeling God was calling him home..he was just coming to say goodbye..the next morining he was on the local news..killed in a car crash..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010