How often do your children play with their DSI?

My 8 yr.old plays with it everyday,sometimes 3 times a day or more,she's really addicted but then again she's very good at playing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i heard that kids or people who play are more focused& alert, well at least a study sd .
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Mine play with my daughter's a lot. I kind of wish that my youngest daughter was never introduced to it because that's all she wants to do now.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My kids play theirs quite a bit. As long as they have their school work done, their chores done and their rooms cleaned then I am okay with it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• alot but they start to get tred of it nce they get older. mines 11 now and he barely plays anymore besides road trips.
    talia_v

Answer by talia_v at 10:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My son has a Wii and plays everyday. He loves it and it is great excersize.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My oldest son wants one but we want to wait a few years.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 11:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• DS ,11, is allowed to play all he wants on weekends, but on weekdays he has to earn his time with good grades. A=30 min
    B=15 min C=5min D=minus 30 min F=minus 1 hr. He can only claim his time after homework is done and his room is clean.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Rarely. My 10yo has a DS but she has to share it with brother and 2 sisters. I keep it in my room and they are only allowed to play it if they are all behaving and it's to wet or cold to be outside. If they start fighting over it I take it away. Usually they play it once or twice a month (same with the Wii). If the weather is nice they are outside and that's it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• what is a dsi?
    and how can I get one?
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010