What did you do Today?

How did you spend your Labor Day?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 10:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• went to brunch with my family for my cousins birthday, hung out with my BF, then we made dinner together, took a walk to the beach, came home, played Uno & Scrabble, watched a movie....well tried to watch a movie but we couldn't keep our hands off each other & so one thing lead to another & well...
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Picked tomatoes and peppers, helped my husband clean out the guinea pigs cage, finished a book, started a new book..Nothing much.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Had a bbq with the inlaws and my parents. Then was going to go on a bike ride only to have a flat tire after pumping it up at the gas station! Now I am on here having my mommy alone time while the baby is with the grandparents!
    Joeysmama012709

Answer by Joeysmama012709 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I made 5 quarts of salsa, took the kids to a book store to stock up for the week, laundry and took a nap.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Watching tv, playing on facebook and doing the dishes.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 10:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Got up, ate cereal with my Hubby, and son. Went shopping for my Hubby's truck, made his bed in it, got him ready to go back to work for a month. Made dinner, ate with my Hubby and son, went to go pick our other 2 boys from their biodad (2 hour drive), then saw Hubby off... Went home, made our boys something to eat, got showers, put them to bed, and now I'm sitting here... Not really a holiday for us, we had our fun over the past 2 weeks while Hubby was home.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ehhh...pretty basic day. I did a little cleaning and spent the day with my daughter. She ate like a horse today, which was exciting, because she eats like a bird. Other than taking out the trash...that's pretty much it. Just lounged all day, but tomorrow will be hectic, so it will balance out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Went to the mountains to camp with the DH and friends
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I did about 5 loads of laundry and a couple loads of dishes in the dishwasher. Hung out with Samuel. He colored earlier and watched/listened to the thunderstorm this mornin'.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010