After theMri we thought great everything is fine the neurologist that is not a alarmist read the Mri and concluded everthing was finr noew she wants to recomenfin four months genetic testing to rule out to thing she trained to look for wide set eyes and teh roof of teh mouth being to dmall

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 8:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Breathe. I just read your home page. You know, I think you just have really bad luck with doctors. I think maybe it's time you start seeing someone else. It seems like they are looking for something wrong. Many children don't say 10 words at 15 months and since you speak 2 languages in your home it's understandable she'd use a term once and not again. My daughter is 15 months old and just figured out that talking to us gets us to respond. Some kids don't catch on until they are 2 years old. My oldest didn't walk until she was 18 months that is also when she learned to read! I didn't learn to read until I was 24 years old. Everything you write, doesn't sound like a child who is delayed. It sounds like you have doctors looking for a problem.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• do you really type that bad.. i can't even understand what you are typing:)
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008