How many of you take diet pills or supplements? does it work? example Zenadrine etc.

Do ya take pills & which ones work I heard good things about PGX but they are just fibre pills anyways.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Please don't take diet pills. Eat healthy and work out. Diet pills are terrible for your health (cardiovascular problems mainly amongst other problems) and you WILL regain the weight you lost with them.
    muensters_ma

Answer by muensters_ma at 1:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have taken several of them but they all made my heart palpatate. I would love to have an easy fix but it's not for me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no i have never done diet pills..but i do @ least a gallon or more of water...2 capfuls of lemon or vingefar per 8 oz. of water...in 90 days i came down 4 pants sizes
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, I have tried a few and only a couple worked for me. Of course the mu hung worked excellent when it was legal, but when I was taking it, it was habit forming and whenever I got really hot I thought my heart was going to pump out of my chest. The only other one that I take now is Lipodrene. It works great for me. I am pregnant now and plan on going on it a few months after having my little one. The positives about it: It enhances your mood. My husband loves how it makes my moods. It gave me a ton of energy, I was still able to sleep at night (some pills I tried I could not sleep), It curbed my appetite somewhat.

The negatives: Diet pills are not permanent. You will gain the weight back if you rely just on the pills. They are when you use them as a motivator to get back into the healthy life style. As soon as I have a routine and eating healthy I cut back and eventually stop taking them. CONT...
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• CONT...also you need to drink plenty of water with them since you can easily dehydrate. Watch your caffeine intake since you are already getting caffeine. Do not take the pills too close to bed time. Do not take more than they say to. I think it says two pills a time is the max. i only took one with great results.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2010