Any solutions for morning sickness?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No - it will pass on its own but ib the mean time make sure to stay hydrated!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Suck on a lemon with a touch of salt and drink lots of water... it sucks but it will pa
    starlit_kissez

Answer by starlit_kissez at 11:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would suggest keeping crackers beside your bed and eating a few before you ever even get up out of the bed. It will help coat your stomach and does hlep a lot. Drink sprite. Keep yourself hydrated.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• for me seabands helped, but didn't cure it. and if you arn't opposed to over the counter medicine unisom helped me a lot as well.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Saltine cracker.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• peppermint tea! It worked wonders for me. Don't worry about those preggi pop drops,..they are just candy,..and don't do a thing lol
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 11:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Anything with Ginger. Room temperature Ginger Ale, Ginger Snaps, etc. Ginger calms nausea naturally. Saltine crackers by your bed are a good idea too...eat a few before you get out of bed. I was SO sick ALL day long with both my boys...so bad with the first that I was hospitalized but that's very rare.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 7, 2010