Has any one had to lose weight to become pregnant?

I got on the scales ton and i weigh 204 I am so embarassed!! But besides the embarassment ive been ttc for over 9 mths and im worried im not getting preg bc of my weight... Any suggestions? Do u think this could be my prob? Any good ways to lose weight?

jc22809

Asked by jc22809 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i was bout that weight when i got pregn with my last 2..
    but try doing only organics foods an drinks for the next 90 days..an see if it helps u out..also go online an look for the fertility goddess prayer..i have heard a lot of women talk about this prayer..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• girl i was in the same boat as u wen i first tried to get pregnant so i talked to my doc on putting me on a diet wich he gave me water pills to help out n idid i lost 65 pnd just cut off on all sweets sodas breads eatin more backed n broiled n veggies etc.. but yea it would help u out alot more if u lost weight also u might wanna check ur thyroid levels that has alot in getting pregnant i had that problem n got on meds n 3 mnths later i was preg.....good luck hope all goes well for u
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010