Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Religious Debate

• YES
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• absolutely!
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 11:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• That is my personal belief. I know others feel differently one day we will know who is right. If we are all wrong and there is nothing out there we are no worse for the wear I have enjoyed my walk as a Christian.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Jesus told his disciples, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). The only way to God is through personal faith in Jesus Christ.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't believe so, no.
    (braces for the downvotes, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No... the way to the Afterlife (for me) is not through one person, but through my works to help others on this planet and my devotion to the gods of Kemet.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My personal belief.

No. Jesus is not the only way to heaven/the afterlife/the summerlands/nirvana/ascension..whatever you want to call it.

The path to ascension is based on the manner in which you live your life, and having a true belief in whatever it is you choose to believe in.

For me, that's my individual belief and relationship with God, and my actions in this lifetime that will hopefully help guide me towards the path of ascension Hopefully my circle of rebirths and deaths will only be a few more lifetimes. But who knows..lol. For someone else, their path to ascension will be different. Neither or right or wrong. I could never claim someone else's path is "wrong", or would not lead them to ascension. That is not mine to judge, that's God's judgement alone.

There is no single path for everyone. Everyone's path is individual.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No
    Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 5:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• according to the Bible He is.
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

missionarywifey

Answer by missionarywifey at 5:57 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• dear ,

Your HEART is the first way to heven ,
    believes and religions are to make ppl behave well and nice ... try to not hurt ppl familly and friend .. smile while talking to other so they can feel confortable, charity and help other who needs help .. all this are ways to heven JESUS KNEW HOW TO PRACTISS ;)

hugs,
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010