what do you think of the name Cohen Gauge?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Baby Names

• I can dig each of those names separately, but not together. Sorry.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Im with sleeping on this one. Like them both, but maybe not together

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm kind of tired of both of those names...sorry.

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 11:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• hi! i have 4 babies and i wish i had known what i knew when i had my fourth child and that is that it is important to name ur child something that means something because they r what u call them. my 4th child name is VICTORY because everytime u call here that means something good and effective to her

Answer by blessedmommy504 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think they are fine together if thats what you want. Its all about the parents preference. There were probably people that didnt like my name choice but at the end of the day its your decision. That being said my only advice is to change the spelling of gauge. because that makes it look like a car part or something. Gage would be less auto shoppish.

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I guess it depends on the last name. And I would rethink the spelling of Gauge.

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Cohen is OK but I don't like it with Gauge, and I don't like the spelling of Gauge, Gage looks better.

Answer by Blueliner at 3:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I dont think I know how to pronounce the last one. Like gage. What does that mean?

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I like Cohen, but I'm not a fan of Gauge,, that's just my personal opinion. I think they sound fine together though.

Answer by Nsbgirl at 4:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think it sounds nice

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2010