work from home ideas.....HELP

I am looking into my options right now for my job. I would love to be able to stay home and raise my children but need to make around 300.00 a week to keep up with bills. Do you work form home and what do you do? I have alot of medical field eperience as well as running a complete business from billing to payroll! Thank you for an ifo...I jut dont want to get into a bad situation or get scammed!!

Mom2Brock

Asked by Mom2Brock at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Erika, what exactly do you do? I went to the website and it gave no info.
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 10:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• CEO Moms is Melaleuca, they sell Memberships for a wellness company that has a variety of Household products...It typically costs 29.00 to get your membership then you need 35 product poitns of stuff which equates to about 60.00 (TRUTHFULLY) a month, andyou make a 7-20% commission off that persons total for the month...Once you reach Director your commitment goes to 75 product points which is about 150.00..you pay s/h which is sent VIA UPS and they have an agreement with them like 3.9% of your sub total plus 3.50...I was a LOYAL customer for 2 years, until suddenly THEY had an issue they couldn't correct for 3 months, and i quit.
    You referr anyone anywhere you can find, they are big into getting family and friends to join...
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• This was just on the Today Show yesterday and I thought it had some really good ideas. Beware of Scams though! You should never have to pay someone to work for them!
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 11:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• slapping foreheadSorry! Forgot to post the link!          http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38995742/from/toolbar

genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 11:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. I'm happy to help with any questions. I also offer sign up extras!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If you have medical experience, you might be able to do medical transcription or go into business for yourself.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree with the other poster with that being said you should never have to pay to get information about a work from home Job...but if you want to start a home business you are going to have start up costs and most likely monthly fee's as well you can start making money right away but it is going to take at least 1 or 2 yrs to be able to make a good 6 figure income.

I have my own home business and I love the flexiablty that it gives me if you would like more infomation let me know :-)

Good luck in your search!

~Linda

http://MySuccessatHome.info

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have been a work from home mom for a little over year and half now and am loving it. I truly make great money and it is so simple! I work about 10-15 hours a week and make between $1000-$4000 a month!!! Also get great gifts like tiffany jewelry, cash bonuses, trips, etc... Would love to share my journey with you if you are interested let me know! hooe this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 2:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010