Anyone else sick of the flood of religious questions that are posted every night?

One or two is fine. 15-20 is too many.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I do think we've finally found out who it was that used to do that anon back before points, though. Same inane questions. Same lack of follow up. Same habit of sheer spamming until anything about anyone else's religion was bumped to page two.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• it goes well with the flood of racially themed questions that go with it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No. We all have the right to ask questions. However, what I notice is that all the questions aren't really questions, but backhanded judgments. "Is it okay for a Christian to eat pork." That implies she believes it isn't and wants to debate it. Like, if you are doing this, you are wrong and here is why. Sorry. I am 42. I know Jesus and don't need you telling me what I can and can't do.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 11:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• well, no one says ou have to read them or answer them. So, no not problem
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It does get a little old and boring
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• sounds like a typical night to me.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I dont notice them 2 much. I just read the ones that are interesting to me. There are some topics that I dont agree with I just keep going. I come here for fun. I dont take this place to serious. I thought is was for fun. You have to realize how many women are on here? 15-20 a night isnt that bad. How many potty questions, breastfeeding questions, and sex questions are on here each night. I think people should post what they want. This place is great because you have the freedom of keeping it moving and not stopping. Peace N luv
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• OHHHHHHH Corection:
    ok I just noticed what you are talking about. It is just 1 person that is asking a ton of questions. Yes that is toooo much! I had not gotten to those questions yet. I thought you meant from many different people. I correct myself. My answer is yes that is too much. You asked in a good way. Nice
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I try to avoid that section and when I do see them I wonder if it isn't a troll because the questions seem stupid
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010