I didnt know

I am pregnant by my friend who wants to jump off a bridge cause of this. He wants to get with some girl who will leave him if she found out and since we live in seperate states and all we decided that he will just act like he didn't know. but will be secretly sending money Yeah we are being immature. I honestly dont know what to do.. I will have no one to talk to about this cause he doesnt want to know anything. Its so early in the pregnancy and already i feel overwhelmed. Can we actually make this work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I would wash my hands of that ackas and raise the baby yourself. If he doesn't want people to know he has a child then he should have kept it in his pants.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• from the sounds of it no and this baby comes before any girl so make it known that he is the father. It's time to grow up and be parents and not sit there and care on who to hook up with next. Don't hide this baby just because he wants to get laid.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You can make it work, and if He doesn't Man up, then you need to keep moving forward for yourself and the baby... GL, hope it all works out for you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Fuck him!! He's being an immature Asshole! I am 37 weeks along and have been doing this alone because my baby daddy walked away from us.... It was his mistake to knock you up... He should have thought about it before he stuck it in you... Your going to need ALOT of emotional support and the LAST thing you need to do is try to pussy foot around his feelings and what he wants... YOUR DOING ALL THE WORK HERE. Your growing this baby.... You do what you need to do for YOU and DON'T care about how he is feeling about this....
    DON'T make it a secret.... what girl would want to be with a boy/guy who tried to keep their child a secret???????? SERIOUSLY he needs to GROW UP and you need to start STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF and your unborn BABY.
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 11:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I agree with all the moms above. He needs to grow up! A baby is more important than hooking up with some chick and if he doesn't realize that then I think you should be done with him completely and raise the child yourself. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I'm frustrated for you!
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You don't need him. Just make sure he pays. I'd go through the state myself but you do what you think is right but make sure he pays

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You're right about the maturity part. But he still needs to step up to the plate. If this baby is his, he is also responsible for it. Just because he doesn't want this girl to find out doesn't excuse his actions. When you start to show, people are going to know about it, and there is no way to avoid it. He's not being very realistic about this. Remind him that you can't hold the baby in forever and people are going to wonder who the father is. If you want, he can give up his parental rights, but he should pay child support. This is probably why he doesn't want the other girl to know. He wants pity. After all, it takes two people to make a baby.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• YOU can make it work!! One day at a time little Momma. Just take care of yourself and the little one. I suggest starting a journal or a blog to get all of your feelings out. Don't jeapordize your sanity or your health for someone who may or may not ever change.

www.singlemomshuffle.blogspot.com
    babywhatnow

Answer by babywhatnow at 12:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• one thing you have to learn is not to let others judge you or him and dont let other peoples opinions cloud your own thoughts. yea we can say fuck him and he is no good but we dont really know him. you have to look at yourself and ask yourself what can you do. basically be prepared to be independent and take care of yourself and that baby, if he comes around fine, if not, all u have is yourself and that baby.
    gemini415

Answer by gemini415 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• He may be in shock now but maybe this girl he is hiding it from may not be there in a year. Just show him that you are strong. Take the money and buy things for your baby. You said you guys are being immature. That is the 1st step in you growing up and maturing. He will follow your lead and if he doesnt you know that you are doing your best.
    I like the idea of keeping a blog.journal then you can look back and watch the transformation. If he ever is ready to be a dad 1 day you can show him and show him how far he has gotten. Good luck
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010