teen mom _ dont u think amber's a bitch ?

dot u think she exaggerates in the way that she treats gary ? like she likes to pick up a fight about every single thing he says/does !

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i havent seen the show this season but in the last one i thought she was a total beotch, she should just be glad someone wants her, w/an attitude like that any man would of left her already.Gary has always been the nice one.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think she's a total Drama Queen, not to mention a Bitch. The way she talks to him is horrible and she has no business talking and screaming like she does in front of Leah.
    GoJoMom2448

Answer by GoJoMom2448 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• She is awful, and treats him and her child like crap. He takes care of the baby, not her. At least that baby has one parent that loves her and is willing to care for her. I feel sorry for that baby.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• All I can think is she must give some real good "head" because why else would a guy stay with a girl that is so rude/mean/whiney/lazy
    she has it made with him I have never seen a guy that does as much as he does and puts up with her B.S at the same time
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• ....yes. It seems like maybe she has PMS year-round. Maybe she needs to be on meds.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• what teen mom are ya watching cus the one i watch gary dont do nothing for them he dont work dont clean complains about every thng she does lol i dont think shes a bitch just has to much goin for her..
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes. She nitpicks WAY too much.
    ashleyrenee24

Answer by ashleyrenee24 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• She is quite the little witch, but he is no winner either. He left her temporarily for another woman and then realized that Amber was the one paying the bills and to go out with another woman, he'd have to get a job and move out. So, surprise, surprise, he moved back in with Amber to work things out. Don't get me wrong, Amber is a major pain in the rump and needs to be given a reality check, but Gary is not much of a prize.

I HATE how she will swear at him in front of Leah. Come on now, this is not necessary for Leah to see her parents screaming at each other and using foul language. Not cool.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I couldnt stand her or Farah so i stop watching the show.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• ha ha, ok good i am not the only one into that show, yes i always thought she was such a bitch, it's true, gary may seem like a little punk but as women we need to always be the more mature ones and she is the one making the relationship what it is.
    gemini415

Answer by gemini415 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2010