Would you show pictures of yourself wearing a corset?

I can't, it wouldn't be modest, in my opinion. Even if the person wasn't me, I don't feel as though I would show it because people would think it was me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Even if I dropped the extra 30 pound, I'd only let my husband see me in that. I feel that as a Christian woman I should be modest in dress.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would show them to my husband... I would not show them in public though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sure, if it is the kind that is meant to be worn out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• To my husband, yes I would show it. Would wear it in his company, too. No one else would see though.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Depends on the corset.  Some are for wearing in public and some are for private.  I have both.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:18 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm with the others who said it depends on the corset. I have several that are multi-purpose as in they can be worn as lingerie or to go out in. If I'm going out in one though I usually wear something like a shrug over the shoulders or button up shirt left partially unbutton, etc. I also have shirts with built in corsets.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• There are lots of pictures of me in a corset... So yeah. However, none of them are recent... I love corsets and have worn them for years... When I was in Highschool I think it would have been a rare week that I didn't wear one at least one day to school... I don't see how they are "immodest" at all, they cover more than most tank tops do... Until I had kids I owned about 15 of them, all different designs, and I plan to wear them again once I have this baby and drop some more weight... So to answer your question, YES, I would post a picture of me in one, I find them beautiful and feminine and see nothing wrong with them - if anything I would rather see more of them over tube tops or "beaters" as I see on so many women.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Depends... I have corsets that are for wearing out... so, yes I would .
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Depends on the corset.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No one needs to see ALL THIS in a corset! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2010