How can a woman stay with a child-molester?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Anyone who is going to answer this post and try and defend someone for staying with a child molestor should NOT have children. Who cares what the "two sides" of the story are. He molested a child..end of story. That is just sick. Are you going to try and defend that, how could you? I'm sure that child just lured him in to molesting them or something right? WTF!? Think before we speak, people. Sex offenders should be kept off the streets.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• When you say a child molester is sick it makes it sound like they can't help what they do. Women stay because they have nowhere else to go, they don't know any better, or they have no self esteem.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't know how any mom could. It would just be floating in the back of my mind, so I'm not sure I could trust that person anymore. I hate to judge someone based on their past, but just like the mom who always said, Oh he would never hurt MY child, then the child ends up being molested by him...I just couldn't do it. That's just me.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Ask my mom and sister. My mom married a guy who just got out of prison for BRUTALLY raping and beating a young woman with Down Syndrome. He later went on to molest my 3 yr old cousin,and he tried to rape me when I was 17. They divorced in 1993. Unbelievably my sister turned around and married him in '07! Cometo find out he has molested 3 girls between 93 and now.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• because they are just as sick as they are
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If that woman is a mother who has kids at home, I think the kids should be taken from her if she refuses to leave a man who is a child molester.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If you don't know the entire story, and you don't have to walk in her shoes, you don't need to judge. It doesn't necessarily make her a bad mom, the guy might not be molesting her children, he may have been accused or convicted once before- For every thing you think you know, there's two things you don't......
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I can not comprehend this at all:(
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• two sides to the story we are here to help each other so many kinds of abuse dont judge till you walk in their shoes
    michelle338

Answer by michelle338 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I've no clue.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010