why all these head aches?

i have never been one to have one so often but now its every night.. tell me why? i am 20 weeks now

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Health

• Have you had your Blood Pressure Checked? Headaches can be one of the first signs of Pre-Eclampsia and Pre-E can be very dangerous.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Dehydration... When you have a headache eat ice chips or cubes. NO JOKE. When I was 20 weeks thats what it was and the ice helped.
    mama2zack

Answer by mama2zack at 12:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i am wondering. but lasat time i went was the 1st of this month it was low like usual. like 117/70
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You can get headaches from changes in hormones.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Do you have a home B/P cuff? If not, you can check it at Wal-Mart or Kroger.

It may be allergies or hormones but first and foremost I would be keeping an eye on my Blood Pressure.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• my mom is a cna so there is a cuff available to me. i wonder tho could it be night stresses? today for dinner my mother thought it would be interesting to throw salsa in meatloaf. the ratio of liquid and solid was off by a lot but i ate it anyway because i had to eat.. i thinking i am stressed out cuz i am not feeling well? but then what did i do last night? idk
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2010