Found out why he doesn't do oral and I'm embarrassed. How would you feel?

Well, I've been married for nine years and I've noticed since I've been pregnant and recently gave birth in June, that my DH doesn't want to give me oral sex. He finally told me today that there is a weird odor, like ammonia. So I feel weird now and don't want to have sex period. I always make sure I'm clean so this a big blow. But I'm going to see my ob/gyn cause I don't want this to be something serious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• At least he told you what was up...it honestly sounds like hormones to me...go ask your gyno though just to rule out it being more serious. Maybe just some of that rePHresh cream that puts everything back to it's normal ph level if the gyno says there's nothing wrong!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Are you still bf'ing? Your hormones are probably still a little out of whack. I know my hubby said something about a different odor (though he didn't say ammonia-like) towards the end of my second pregnancy. But for sure go see your ob/gyn just to rule out anything serious.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was going to say hormones. Check with your gyn to be sure.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i know i have a strong smell like that when I don't drink water. When i drink enough water,that smell goes away. it's good to check with your doctor,but it could be something simple as drinking more water,i promise you'll smell a whole lot better,unless it's something serious.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 3:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• im so sorry my guy did when we met now he just wont we dont even have sex anymore i know how you feel see your doc if he loves you hell accept you the way you are dont feel bad you have communication with him thats the important thing keep your head up
    michelle338

Answer by michelle338 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2010