me and my life or him and his adult content

he never has sex with me always excuse i know it isnt everything but im 36 hes 46 been like this for ten yrs he wont do anthing about it makes me feel unwanted my dad died 2yrs ago we take care of my mom and 2 boys hes tired of it i lost my job he picks at me constantly thats just the start i wanna walk out leave it all do i throw ten yrs away i feel i have nothing left

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You won't be throwing ten years away, you'll be making room for someone who is worth your time to come in! What's worse: "throwing" ten years away, or being happier in the future?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i'M SORRY BABE! Best advice is to go to marriage councling... I'm going to school for Psychology and I also believe marriage is forever... there is nothing wrong with seeking help... Maybe he's feeling a certain way and doesn't know how to tell you... Maybe he's at the point of no return... best advice is to get councling either together or on your own... I can be free as well... Alot of Grad students are free of charge and are over seen with liscensed Psychologist or thearapists.... Please check it out... Not all thearpist are the same either find one that/who fits your needs
    Good luck and I wish you the best...
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 1:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You should think about whether you're throwing the last ten years away or the next ten or twenty...life is too short to be anything but happy. Sounds like you have a full plate already, do what's best for you!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree 100% with Sarah.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 11:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2010