What do you do with whiteheads on your face?

I'm noticing lately a few whiteheads are appearing on my face, mainly on my forehead. Tips or ideas how to deal with or treat them? Thanks!

MommaE7

Asked by MommaE7 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I pop them...but thats probably the wrong thing to do....but I cant help it!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I USE PROACTIV SOLUTION . I USE IT EVERY NIGHT ALL OVER MY FACE. IF I HAPPEN TO HAVE A WHITEHEAD IT'S USUALLY GONE IN THE MORNING AFTER USING PROACTIV. IT WORKS GREAT!
    cathycat

Answer by cathycat at 9:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i pop them because they are unattractive.
    Anonymous

• Proactiv really works? How much is it....for how long does it last? Do you order it online?

I have always wondered if it worked!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Proactiv works for some people but doesn't work for others. It all depends on the pH balance of your face. For instance, it didn't help my boyfriend at all, but it helped me BUT dried my face out horribly.

It's about $40 every time you get the kit. My boyfriend canceled his subscription because it wasn't working : /

I've wondered about SkinID, it's a more personalized skincare regimen xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• proactive is wonderful.
    i pop them but make sure to cleanse the area with some acne med right after or it just makes it worse. if you cnt afford proactive (40) their ar eother 3 step formula's very similar in drugstores now
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You can get stuff at Wal*Mart with the same active ingredients as Proactive. I recommend using a mild balancing cleanser (Aveeno?) and following up with a benzoyl peroxide topical spot treatment (Neutrogena?)
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 10:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My kids use AcneFree. You can get it at Wal-Mart for twenty bucks - it works like proactive but you don't have to enter into a contract or wait for it the mail - and it is cheaper. They like it a lot and it doesn't dry out their skin. The kit comes with moisturizer and lasts a month.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I squeeze mine when I see them. My best friend gets bad break outs, I know that she uses proactive and it works. It also bleaches out her wash rags she uses with it :- \
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You guys should check out the new dermatological line on the market by the makers of ProActiv...it's called Unblemish and it's fantastic!!!! It's cheaper than ProActiv and uses sulfur to deep cleanse your pores--no more whiteheads!!! Check it out online at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ Contact me if you have any questions or want any more info. :-)
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2008