Since I lost my daughter at 4 months does that qualify me as a mom

Artbymarilyn

Asked by Artbymarilyn at 1:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Honey, if you loved that baby and you feel like a mom, you're a mom in my book!!!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yes, I think it does
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Absolutely! If you took care of your baby, loved her, held her, fed her, clothed her, changed her diapers, gave her hugs and kisses just like other parents, you are absolutely a mom. I am so sorry for your loss.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• awww!!! im so sorry for your loss! and yes of course you are a mom to your beautiful daughter!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• YES!!!! You carried that baby and loved her, took care of her...you ARE a Mom and always WILL be a Mom. So sorry for your loss.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I believe you became a mother the moment you conceived your precious daughter. I am so sorry for your loss.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:56 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• – collapse

Sorry, I disagree. I think if you have no living children that you aren't a mother.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• First off.... Im very sorry for your loss! Secondly Im bothered by what gailll said... I have a question for gailll.... So what if you are a mother for 30 yrs and your child dies before you do? Does that mean that you arent a mother? Does that mean you never were? Im a little lost on your thinking of what a mother is gailll! Artbymarilyn... I personally think that the moment you conceived that child you became a mother! In my book you are a mother and have been since you made that child and you will be for the rest of your life no matter where your child is, weather its here on earth or in heaven! You are a mother to an angel!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• So very sorry for your loss..and you will always be the precious baby's mother..so yes you will always be a mother!!
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 2:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• if you ever notice gailll likes to contradict people, put people down, think that her opinion is the only one that matters. she's the biggest troll on here and her opinions don't matter at all cause they're bs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010