do you still have that baby pouch ? !

my dear son is 12 months and 3 weeks old : ) rite now i weight 142.1 , teh last time they checked me at the doc's office when i was pregnant with my son , i was 157 .....

how much weight have you lost since your baby was born ?

or to the mommies of older children , how many pounds did you lose the first year after your baby was born ?

how about those stretch marks ?

mines are fading really well now :) thanks GOD as i hope to wear cute tops next summer lol

i heard that as you aproach your baby's 1st b-day taht your stretch marks start to fade away and your body to go back to "normal" in my case is true but i still need to lose weight (i was 115-119 before we conceived our dear son ) so i still got a lot to go .......

how about you ?

:)

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've lost all my baby weight, but I've been about 20lbs overweight since high school. I'm really working on losing weight, but I can't do too much high impact exercise because I'm still recovering from an injury.

My stretch marks are fading a bit, but I got them really bad during my pregnancy, so no more bikinis for me, ever...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My son will be one next week. I'm within five pounds of my original weight (I'm 135) but it's all distributed differently, like luggage in an overhead bin after a flight! Ugh! I never had stretchmarks, thankfully!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• awwww ! im so sorry to read da sarah ! i hope u recover from your injury soon ! and about ur s.m trust me , mine were bad too , my belly looked liek a rail road but its being clearing up on its own , w/o any s.m creams , uk like d cooca butter lol ............. hopefully urs will too :)
    happymom1988

Comment by happymom1988 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• wow ! u r a really lucky mommy adelicious ! i wish i was 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight lol ................ and the s.m , u r blessed in da area too , as they can be frustrating to have after the baby is born !
    happymom1988

Comment by happymom1988 (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My son is 9 months old and I had lost all of my baby weight by the time I was 12 weeks post partum (I gained exactly 30 lbs throughout my pregnancy). Everything has shifted and the weight is different than it was prior to getting pregnant, but I am back to my "fighting" weight. :)

I never got stretch marks, thankfully! I do have a baby pouch, which is annoying, but I never did wear bikini's or tight tops anyway, so it's not a big deal. I'll keep working at working out and eating healthy and hope that some day, I'll feel like my body is back to normal again! :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was 127lbs when I got pregnant and reached 182 by the end (very swollen). Well, after the first year, I was down to 135lbs and now at 2 years later, I'm down to 112lbs. I have lost 70lbs (23lbs since Feb.) WOO HOO!

I'm only 4'11'' so that's A LOT of weight for me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Oh and thankfully, also no stretch marks or loose skin......for my sister either.....good genes.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• First off, I went from a TINY 120lbs to a whooping 200lbs with my first pregnancy (8 yrs ago) I kept the weight on for ever! I then got pregnant with my son (4yrs ago), I was sick with him so I lost weight when I was preggers with him, I got down to 190lbs when I delivered my son I was 210lbs.... It took me 2 yrs to get back down to my current weight which is 138lbs... I have been at this weight or close to it for the last two years, I still haven't lost my kangaroo pouch though. UGH!!! I think that being back at your pre-pregnancy weight can be a little too hard of a goal to reach, just cause(depending on your body type) your body changes a lot when you have a baby so maybe you look better at 130lbs instead of 120lbs (for example). Ive decided that Im done trying to reach a WEIGHT GOAL... I just wanna be comfortable being me! It doesnt matter if Im at that 120lbs or at 138lbs, as long as Im happy! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• never got stretch marks or a pouch. I am as in shape as I always have been. I left the hospital in my "skinny" jeans.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2010