how do you husband and wife homeschool one child

I just left my job and my husband get a little check that means we are both home now and i am not sure how we are suppose to do things He started with her with homeschool work and i got everything together for them to do. How do I fit in now

AmbersMomma

Asked by AmbersMomma at 1:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in

• I'm not sure I understand the question... there must be a lot of dynamics. Are you saying hubby is home and he's doing the schooling so you're not sure what your job is? I can only say you and hubby need to get together and agree who does what. Good luck, and good for you for making the decision to homeschool!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• How old is she and fit it in to what?? I guess I don't understand, are you both stay at home parents now or what?
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't understand. You are both home, but you are not sure how to fit everything in? Please explain and I can give a better answer.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• thanks i guess we both need to sit down and figure out who is going to do what because of us both being home.My daughter is 6years old and has had dad for the last year and i feel kind of left out and trying to get back into her life. I know there is a lot to my story that i cant put it all down. Thanks for the answers you gave me
    AmbersMomma

Comment by AmbersMomma (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Are there any subjects that you feel comfortable teaching? Maybe dad can do science and math with her (just an example) and you can do language arts and history with her. You can share the teaching, go on field trips or to homeschool group as a family.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Just decide who is going to teach what.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• do a lessson plan and schedule
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010