masterbation adult content

is it wrong to masterbate when your husband wont have sex with you if its done alone and in private of corse i told him i wanted a vibrator he said no i feel im wrong to do it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Your husband should have NO say over your pleasure. My husband has to take care of himself often because sometimes I'm too busy or just too damn tired to "take care of him". If he's not willing to please you, do it yourself. www.adameve.com Has everything for newbies and pros! :P Enjoy!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'd get one, nothing wrong with it. You both need to communicate as to why he doesn't want sex and why you couldn't get a vibrator
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Go ahead. All men masterbate so why can't you? The vibrator thing though....my dh feels like I'm cheating on him if I use one
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 1:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• masterbation is normal EVERYONE DOES IT and those who say they dont lie
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It's your body, so no I don't think it's wrong to masturbate. And you should get a toy if you want one. Now I'm not sure why he doesn't want to have sex with you? Period? Marriage problems? Too tired? Either way if you want to pleasure yourself that's your business.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LOL! This is funny, you speak as if your a child asking to stay out past curfew. That is ridiculous, you do not need to ask for anything least of all a pleasure device! Please you are a grown woman, grow some balls (as they say) and go get yourself a vibrator.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You are a woman and you have a right to sexual satisfaction period. if he wont be a partner he has no right to say no to you taking care of your own business. there is no reason to feel guilty
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:16 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Its not wrong, especially if he says no to sex.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Go make ur self happy hell my hubby bought my toys to use together or alone if he is gone . there is nothing wrong with pleasureing yourself its human nature!!
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 8:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If you don't want to/can't get a vibrator, shower heads work well....
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2010