why do the writers on two and a half men think charlie sheen is such a chick magnet?

the whole show is about him picking up young girls. he is unattractive and his hair looks like he has rolled out of bed. i like the brother and the young boy; their story lines are actually funny.

CookieZenmilk

Asked by CookieZenmilk at 9:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Entertainment

• i was wondering the same thing lol
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I always tell my fiance the same thing. He is ugly and he dresses so bad on the show!
    Anonymous

• That's the way the character was written LONG before Charlie Sheen was cast.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I hate, hate, hate that show, its always all about sex and for crying out loud theres a kid on the show and they are always talking about it, my husband is always switching it there and I make him turn it. Its the worst show.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• because he is. he gets around, a lot. he is known as a bad boy and his exploits have been long talked about. i don't think he knows how to play a sexless man at all. lol
    goth_mama

Answer by goth_mama at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• That show is not funny.
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 12:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• the only time is funny is when the show is about the kid; that kid has some really funny lines and i think the puberty thing could really take off on that show. remember the show about "BoobBra". the charlie story is the same week after week; i like the brother tho and the mother is funny as hell. i always thought the show was testing the waters on subject matter. in this case, the sex isn't funny. i can't believe they actually show him drinking the alcohol.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 9:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I just see it as Charlie Sheen playing Charlie Sheen
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yah i guess pam; that is a good take on it. i really don't know a lot about him, but i hate his character on the show and i could care less about him in real life.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 4:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2008