Sore throat after giving a BJ? adult content

Ever since I gave my BF a BJ almost a month ago I have a sore throat that comes and goes. It only hurts when I swallow. He isnt circumsized could this have something to do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Health

• I've never had that happen, and my husband isn't circumcised either. Maybe yours didn't clean himself properly and you've picked up a cold or something? Have you both been tested for STDs?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Im sure it doesnt! Maybe you just started noticing it after you gave him a BJ.... Do you have allergies? I have had a sore throat lately too and its a come and go type thing.... my allergies have been hell this year! I really dont think that giving a BJ would cause a sore throat to come and go... you can always ask your doctor too though! Im not 100% sure but I dont think that it would cause any come and go type symptoms.... I have given my husband a BJ many times and never had problems like that... then again my hubby got circumsized when he was a baby so.... I couldnt but sooo sure! Would it really make that big of a difference though? I mean a penis is a penis, right?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would have to kinda agree with SarahLeeMorgan... maybe he wasnt super clean... I heard they are harder to clean when they arent circumsized... but its not like its a new thing though... I mean he has had his same uncircumsized penis his whole life, he should know how to clean it right? If you really are worried and you dont think its allergies or something similar, go to your dr, it doesnt hurt to just make sure its nothing!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't THINK that would have anything to do with it. Is it possible he has an STD...that could probably cause that...otherwise I would just think it's a coincidence.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I knew a girl who had this happen and she went to the doctor and it turned out to be an STD, I don't know if the guy she gave a BJ to was circumcised or not but he sure did have an STD, she was treating right away. I'd get checked, maybe it's just a cold you have but if it's not I'd get treated immediately and let him know of the situation so he can get treated also.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:35 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• throwing up

MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 6:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Could be a yeast infection or an STD. I would get it checked out. And next time, spit don't swallow.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It could be very well an STD..I would get it checked asap...
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010