What Do You Think?

I am EBF and when my son was about 8-10 weeks old I had some spotting/bleeding and then nothing since and he is now 6 months old. I'm not sure if it's just my period was trying to start and then didn't or if it's possible that I could be pregnant...any ideas or similar experiences?

kamsmommy17

Asked by kamsmommy17 at 2:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test because none of us are doctors and we don't know your health history. I will tell you this my Mom got pregnant with my brother when I was six months old and she never had a period and I didn't want to be breastfed anymore and thats when she knew she was pregnant but then it was over 38yrs ago in Europe and you couldn't just run out to the drugstore like you can these days.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I obviously know I could take a test, I'm not ignorant. I was simply wondering if any Mom's had spotting like this while breastfeeding and if it was normal.
    kamsmommy17

Comment by kamsmommy17 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010