does anyone know of an affordable family law attorney in the inland empire? i am seeking ful custody. we have 5050 right now and its just not wrking. any suggestions?

My ex just doesn't understand the importance of structure and setting a routine schdule. He thinks its okayy to constantly not follow the court agreement. He thinks he can bring them back whenever he wants and he isn't allowed to do that. There is no disciple at his home. His parents watch them while he sleeps during the day cuz he wrks nights. I'm just not ok with the lack of structure. It is the best interest for my children if they stay with me full time and he has them every other weekend instead. Currently he takes the Thursday nights at 530 until Sunday evenings at 530. This is wht the court ordered a year ago, and he doesn't follow it.. someone please give me advice! Thanks!

laura1087

Asked by laura1087 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have any good advice but here's a bump for you!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Not everyone would agree with you about structure. I think too much structure can be bad for kids. If he isn't bringing them back when he is supposed to now there is no reason to believe he would bring them back when he is supposed to if custody was changed. It can cost thousands of dollars and be difficult on everyone to try and change a court order. You might try being more flexible or mediation before considering getting lawyers involved.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• What I mean by sturcture is a routine bedtime and concistancy.. he let's my 4 year old cuss! And its just not acceptable. He never disciplines her. He let's her talk back and run all over him.... its just not right. Any parent that thinks that is ok needs a reality check. So that is what I mean by that. And if the custody was changed, he wldnt have them everyweeknd.. it wld be every other weekend. So it wld be a lot more manageable
    laura1087

Comment by laura1087 (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If you are talking Inland Empire CA. I have the best Family Law attorney around. His name is Craig Cote in Rancho Cucamonga. He has won twice in court for me over the years. He is awesome and does not back down. Good luck
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 7, 2010