The other woman

My boyfriend cheated on me, and at that point in my relationship I didn't care. I basically told him that he could be with her and I was over it. I never once called this girl or cared too. She however would constantly call me, leave messages and text me. I replied a few times to let her know that I practically handed him over to her and she should get on with her life. She continued to harrass me and he realized that he made a mistake. To make a long story short, I don't understand why they couldn't move forward with there relationship and leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• They probably didn't think you would be okay with that. Maybe they really just wanted to hurt you and now they see that obviously didnt happen.
    Anonymous

• she's a bitch
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm with moki1984. She is still hatin on you, because she knows your man was never hers, and guess what he probably still isn't!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You know the saying "the grass is always greener." He's probably realizing that the grass wasn't so green after all and wants back what he had. You're right to leave him alone though. If he did it once, he'll probably do it again.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• what's your question? good for you though he sounded like loser that she doesn't seem to really care for either
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It sounds like she's one of those women who cheat then HAVE to tell the wife/gf just to satisfy herself. I don't understand why your with him.
    Anonymous

• omg my fiance cheated on me too when i was fucking 5 months pregnant...the day we found out we were having a girl he left me to "work" and thats the day he added that lil trap to his fave 5 telling me it was his sister, she calls me too thinking we are bff but i guess in her defense she thought we had broken up.

she prob feels guitly about the whole thing and wont stop tlaking to u til her conscious is clear.
    SummerMom072208

Answer by SummerMom072208 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• just ignore her. She'll stop when she doesn't get the attention she wants. As soon as you respond then you have let her take control.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• She is obviously jealous of you. She must feel very insecure about their relationship and the more she hurts you the less likely you will be to take him back. I am not saying you would but she is trying to seal that deal. By the way, it is possible that he compares her unfavorably to you and that is another reason she attacks you.
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2008