Has anyone taken advantage of early voting in your state yet?

In our state it we can vote tomorrow. I was thinking about going to cast my vote tomorrow.

MTM

Asked by MTM at 9:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I have an absentee ballet, because hubby is military, so we're not in our home state. I'm still researching the different individuals for the state and county elections.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I THINK OUR STARTS ON THE 18, I NEED TO GO TOMARROW TO MAKE SURE IM REGISTUREd THOUGH THATS THE LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION. I will probly vote early though
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think I will vote early too. I think it will be to overwheleming on election day.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Ours started a couple weeks ago, but the one voting location in our county is all the way on the other side of the county and usually has an hour long or more line. (hard to do with two little kiddos) So, I haven't gone yet, but plan on going when the expanded early voting starts on Oct. 27th. and a closer voting location opens up closer to my house. I can't wait to vote!!!!
    Anonymous

• HOW DO U FIND OUT WHAT STATES ALLOW THIS?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have the ballot right here, but I still don't know who I'm voting for! There's so much information out there and it's hard to tell what's rumor and what's truth.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I plan on voting on the 16th when the voting starts here! Get it over with so I can move on....
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 12:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I received my absentee ballot but I want to wait a little while before I send it in...I feel like I can't trust anyone in the voting process to discard or lose my vote?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• We voted already via absentee ballot, my hubby is active duty and stationed some place other than our state of residence. And I have a c-section scheduled for Nov 6, so just in case we wouldn't want to be worrying about voting on the 4th. :) It feels good to be done, its just agonizing to wait and see how it turns out.
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I voted last tuesday, it was a wonderful feeling knowing I had cast a ballot in such a historic and important election. If everyone would have registered to vote and actually cast their ballot in the election 8 years ago, we wouldn't be in the predictament we are in now!
    shishie

Answer by shishie at 11:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2008