how would you describe him?

a male relative of mine is very abusive to his gf/ mother of his kids. they live very far away thank god! but a few years ago she was 7 months pregnant with His baby they got into an argument and he beat her behind so bad everyone was surprised that she didnt loose the baby. 3 months later she had a healthy baby girl. i heard that the authorities and welfare questioned her about it and she denied it ever happened. guess what they are still together. what u think of this male relative??

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• What a loser!!! I think that the child in this situation is in danger! The mother is too for sure,yet she is old enough to get out! That poor baby isnt! This is a sad story!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have a cousin like that. He's a 6'5 cop and his wife is about 5'4, tiny little thing. They've got 2 kids and he's beaten her so bad before that they had to make excuses as to why they couldn't come to the annual family X-mas dinner. But one of our family members saw them in the super market and her face was all black and blue and she was wearing shades. Poor baby. His father was a woman beater too. Put my great aunt in the hospital at least 12 times. She always went back too. My mother was beaten by my step father for 16yrs before he was locked up for manslaughter. I'm sorry to say, it's the woman's fault. The FIRST time he HITS you, bash him in his head with something and LEAVE! And NEVER GO BACK! I actually just got a restraining order on my man of 9yrs (4 kids) for choking me and being drunk all the time. We gotta do what we gotta do, but you have to be STRONG enough to take action. F**k these nigga's! SERIOUSLY!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 3:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• ps not 3 months later...... 2 months!!
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sounds like my BIL. He likes to push my little sister around... especially when she's pregnant. Last week, they got into an arguement, she smacked him and he twisted her arm up behind her back and sprained her wrist. She won't listen... but I told DH, and he wants to have a "conversation" with BIL. Its not fair, that she's 5'1 and 140lbs, he's 6'0 and 200.... he can't do these things to her. He's also a crappy dad and financially/emotionally abusive. I'm doing what I can, but she feels like she "deserves" it or "can't get anyone that would treat her better".

I would describe that person as an abusive jerk...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• A damn Creep!!! an asshole, but he wont stop until she stands up for her self. GL
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 10:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• He's a loser and a bully and she's blind but hopefully 1 day she will open her eyes and see him for what he really is!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 11:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010