Are there any names that you just cannot stand to hear?

I have found that I truly abhor A and B names especially. My SO has another son from his wife named Andrew and I can't stand hearing his name, I start to gag when I hear it. The person whom I used to think of as my best (and actually my one and only) true friend's son's name is Braden and that name is disgusting to me. But before anyone says this, no it's not just a sub-conscious thing, I hate all names (A and B) and NEVER in my life had a friend or even acquaintance with a name that began with A or B.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty sick of hearing names that end in Aidan or any spelling variation of it.

I don't like the sound of the name Nicole for some reason... and Benjamin! I'm sure there are others but not that I can think of at the moment...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lol..wellll my names AnnaLisa...my daughters name is Alexis...both our middle names are nicole..and my parents always said if i was a boy, id be benjamin..LOL...hmmmmmmmm....so i guess im not feelin the love..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Hey now. My Braden is 14...he was here WAY before the "aden" obsession hit. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:00 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• as for me....i HATE the name anthony..and hailey...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LOL! Guess not! Everyone has their own tastes :)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• @Blueliner.......oh, I understand about aiden names, I am also very sick of hearing and reading them myself!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 3:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No offense to anyone, but the names Jennifer and David make me gag. Personal story there, but everytime I hear those names, I remember those two people who have done nothing but make my life miserable.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 7:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Every Angie I've ever known has been a big ole ho. If you're not a ho and your name is Angie...sorry! lol
    As for kids names, anything that is really common is annoying to me. Caitlyn Marie seems to be VERY common in my area. I hate Marie for some reason.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Brandon, Tyler, George, Carl, Chris (any variation), Corey,
    Danielle, Donna, Jenna, Jessica, Jill, Julie(any variation) Dawn....and alot more, and sadly enough my good friend has 5 kids I hate every name she has chosen!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010