• In the Spotlight:

Part 2 : White people and interracial relationships

Often times you'll realize that you can learn alot from one another. When ever I see black and white people getting together, best friends or even family, I think it's great! We all have to live here in this world and it would be sweet if we all could come together. Besides, if the news media focus soley on negativity in any race ; it is easy to broad stroke the entire group. My parens grew up in the heart of racism and I haven't allowed their experience to influence my thoughts of white people. My intention is to always go in with a mindset that they aren't racist. In my heart all white people didn't agree with the racism blacks encountered many many years ago. In fact I felt some may have felt sorry for black people. Also I know that all blacks aren't criminals and what ever stigma that has been given to any race. However when white people mingle with black people in some form- they change and become a much nicer person.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 4:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• it's because they are more open minded to a lot of things.
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 4:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2010