Did you know that McCain Volunteers are Taught to Accuse Obama of Terrorism? How low can they sink?

in their attempts to scare people into voting for mccain they encourage their volunteer to lie to voters. I just saw this. it's disgusting. read it here. is to long to post.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-feldman/mccain-volunteers-being-t_b_133980.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• did anyone actually read the article? it's a huffington article ABOUT a time article.
    in the TIME article a reporter recounts her visit to a mccain campaign training session in virginia.
    here's a link to the time article:
    http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1849422,00.html
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• LOL TAUGHT?? yeah they go to secret classes. dammit you caught them!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do you really take anything the huffington post says seriously? That's not journalism, it's trash. Internet trash. There's a reason their crap isn't on tv.
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• dude...why does politics bring out the worst in people? I'm against obama and for mccain...but I don't see obama as a terrorist...I just don't agree in the least with his views...why do people have to be mean about it?

Anonymous

• Well, I don't know if McCain would really train his volunteers to spread malicious lies about Obama being a terrorist. In one of his rallies, he told an old woman claiming that Obama is an Arab: "He's a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that's what this campaign is all about." It is not a secret that I am voting for Obama, as I agree with his fundamentals, but I do think that McCain is (or tries) to be a good, decent man.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do you really take anything the huffington post says seriously? That's not journalism, it's trash

here is from the time.
    Anonymous

• Ok, I'm sorry but does ANYONE have to be taught ANYTHING concerning terrorism and Mr. Obama. Considering his middle name is Hussein (I know I probably didn't spell it right, but that is his name) and his last name is Obama. ONE FREAKING LETTER FROM THE DUDE THAT TRIED TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY??? Sorry, but if Obama isn't the anti-christ, he's working for him.
    Maybe it's not that he's a terrorist - he was just very very unlucky when his parents named him, BUT everything happens for a reason.
    Anonymous

• I think ACORN volunteers are paid by Obama campaign dollars to recruit idiots on the street to vote fruadulently, so the thug can steal the vote. Nothing McCain can do that compares to what Obama is doing. It's all over the news today, the FBI is tracing his $800,000 payment while he was on council for ACORN to the cigarettes, gas, buses, tshirts and meals paid for for registrations. How can Obama sink so low? Easily,snakes are already on the ground or in the grass. The election may not even be decided in November with all the investigations that will have to be done.
    Anonymous

• U OBAMA PEOPLE NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008