I am planing on it but my fiance said no...

i just stop taking brith control patch, juz finish my period. me and my fiance talked bout having a baby, in next yr. But i feel like i wants one, and gets pg now. I dont knw wot to do..

BeauitfulxMama

Asked by BeauitfulxMama at 10:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't do it if your finace isn't ready for it. Going behind his back is the worst thing that you can do.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the previous person. It is a decision both should Agree on together.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• According to your profile, you already have a five month old with this man? Why rush it? Dont push your finance, wait for a while. The OP is right, going behind his back is so wrong on so many levels. If he is your fiancee, why not wait?
    Anonymous

• Enjoy the baby you have now. You will miss so much if you rush into having another baby so early. You will regret it. Not to mention- who wants to buy all of those diapers for 2 babies ;)
    Maybe in a few years when you and your husband have enjoyed the baby you have now- he will be ready.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Wait till you are both ready to have a baby. There may be reason's he dosen't want to and besides you don't want him to have any resentful feelings towards you or a baby do you?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Get back on birth control and wait until he's more ready unless you're prepared to be a single mother. It's never a good idea to force a man to become a parent against his wishes.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 4:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I agree with these ladies, It a HORRIBLE idea to trick your SO into having a baby. If he wants to wait, you should wait. You may end up hurting your relationship with your SO.
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 1:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• First, please go back to school and finish your education. Grammar is important. Second, if you trick him into a pregnancy, you will be another statistic.
    Shortfuse007

Answer by Shortfuse007 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008