How to plan a three year birthday party?

I would like to plan a birthday party my daughter who will three. Any suggestions? I live in the New York area.

DivaMom1118

Asked by DivaMom1118 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would decide on a theme and then google it for some ideas. How much money do you want to spend? You could have it at a park or a museum or at your house (depending on the size). We usually have our kid's parties at Chuck E Cheese type places or just at our house. But, I've always wanted to have them at the Children's Museum...but it's too expensive for us.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Honestly keeping it fairly simple is best. Go to a local park and offer some snacks and cake and drinks. Let kids play for about an hour, do presents and have some little goodie bags.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Thanks for the advice ladies. @ MommyH2.. I wanted to do it at the kids museum too but its so expensive. She had a party last year in her school. It was good but this year her birthday falls on a Sat. Her bday is in November so I can't the party in the park. I don't know if I would want it at the house.
    DivaMom1118

Comment by DivaMom1118 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010