does his scent drive you insane

i love curling up and smelling my husband..his natural scent sometimes mixed with some axe or cologne and i just go freaking nuts and want to rape him. he says im a weirdo and most ppl dont get turned on that much by scent. is this really weird? i never thought about it, always had it. ALWAYS had a huge thing for scent..not just on him just scent in general. the house has to smell good at all times, i love the smell of laundry lol, i love air fresheners, incense..im just HUGE on scent and with him...omg ...i just inhale and get turned on instantly

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• OMG his natural smell is soooo attractive. God i love it!! Mmm he just got home and hes sitting right here watching sports i wanna go JUMP on him now!! :) hes so adorable ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know it's really, REALLY gross, but after my husband puts his deodorant on (after showering, of course), I just about stick my nose in his armpit and sniff. Old Spice something or other. It just smells so good!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yes...everything about him smells and tastes good no matter what he's eaten or had to drink. Pure chemistry I think. I felt it the first time I stood close to him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If you're weird, then so are a bunch of other women!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I love my boyfriend's smell right after he gets out of the shower =3 Fresh and cleeeean haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i told him! rofl. its natural hormones damnit...cause any other guy ...and i get a scent of slight BO and im like omg eww...but my husband can come home after running in the morning and im like hey their sexy man mmm...lol.now of course i dont like him really stinking...
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I get like that with Very Sexy for men from Victoria secrets. That scent on a man makes me crazy!! but that is the only scent I really like. I have a very sensitive nose to strong smells and don't really like them much.
    jessym_17508

Answer by jessym_17508 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i Love the way my SO smells! he says he couldnt shower for a week and id still tell him how good he smells its not fair if i dont shower for a day i feel like i reek
    devon_maund

Answer by devon_maund at 11:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Oh yeah! I have a shirt of my husbands and smell it when I miss him. He is the first guy whose scent has had a huge impact on me, its got to be chemistry, because my husband isnt too nice.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• me too. Mine showed up this afternoon and I went nuts and pulled his clothes off him and had my way with him. Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008