What silly little mommy/ housewife-things do you have that make you happy deep down inside?

Last week we went to a different store to do the big weekly shopping. I needed garbage bags, so I bought the ones there. They are much thicker than the one's I usually use. So when I take the trash out the bag won't rip open. -Yes, I admit it, that made me happy and I wagely remember smiling .... lol Don't tell anyone. Hahahaha

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get excited when I get the "Lavender Vanilla" scented laundry detergent and fabric softener....it smells so clean and so relaxing! but a lot of times, it's so expensive, so it's a real treat to get it!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 8:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Actually for me that thing is making dinner, and having my whole family sit down and eat together! Lol, for whatever reason, I know how crappy my day is I am doing okay if I can manage that.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i like cooking for hungry people, that is one of my favorite things. And when they OOOO AAAAA over my food, it makes me feel like a million bucks!

I also have a plant fetish. I am always caring for, seperating, repotting & giving away house plants. DH says i have too many, but they make me so happy!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:27 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Helping my son use mouth wash. We do a silly little dance, (not really a dance) to make sure he keeps it in his mouth for the whole time. =) && my housewife thing that makes me smile..... When I got my white board. Deep down I smiled, it soo much easier.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Filling up my desk calendar that I stick on the fridge. It makes me feel so organized! I put all of our appointments, meals, bills due and special days on the calendar in different colors. LOL yes I am easily amused!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Sadly, it doesn't take much to make me happy. Lately, I've been making my own cleaning products because I have allergic reactions to so much of the commercial stuff. I'm cleaning everything in sight just because I love the smell and I want to see if they really work as well as the book says they will. I like seeing everything clean.
    Waking up to a clean kitchen is one of the biggest little gifts to myself. If I wake up to pots and pans in the sink (DH doesn't do them, he prefers to do other things) then I just start my day off with a stick up my butt. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Cooking and baking. Cleaning, and laundry. I love when my 3 yr old asks me for a banana, because it is healthy and I feel blessed to have bananas...lol silly I know. I love the sound of clothes ticking in the dryer and I love the sound of my dishwasher churning along...makes me feel so productive.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I love cooking for my family.... It makes me happy to make them happy... and when I make my SO lunch sometimes I put a little note in it and he will call me on his break to tell me he loves me <3...

I love cuddling with my son.... I know he should sleep in his own bed but I'm guilty of letting him lay on my chest for his naps.... that to me is my moment of bliss
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I like to cook and bake for the family. I smile big when my kids smell my baking when they open the door when they get home from school. i know i get excited about little things.
    kurtkamkaitsmom

Answer by kurtkamkaitsmom at 12:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Buying Gain, and candles!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010