He was soooo precious!

I seem to dream a lot more often since I've been pregnant.Like my nightmares are scarier and the good dreams are more vivid and long, well a few weeks ago I had a dream that I was at a get together with a bunch of female friends and I was holding a baby boy and he had the shiniest, longest black hair and he was sooo cute!All the women were passing him around and just falling in love with him.The thing is when I woke up I was sooo happy but at the same time I was dissapointed because I want a little girl.Should I feel guilty?!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, don't feel guilty! It's just a dream :)
    Anonymous

• no dont feel bad at all!!!

BTW, all the dreams i had which were a LOT all had my baby in them and she was a girl.. and welllll it turns out im having a girl! not once did i dream of a boy.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• not at all if truth be told when i found out i was going to have a boy i was sad lol but a few days befiore i gave birth i had a dream someone gave him to me and i saw his face so clearly, a few days later when i saw my son for the first time i was so shocked to see the exact face looking at me. and i fell in love.
    eternaldeamer

Answer by eternaldeamer at 10:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The crazy thing is when I was younger and up until I graduated high school before I actually thought of making a child I use to tell everyone my 1st would be a boy because that what I wanted, but now that I am pregnant with my 1st I want a baby girl.So either way I know I'll love him/her the same its just nice to think of raising a baby girl.It could be the fact that me and my mom never had that mother-daughter relationship because it seemed she favored my two brothers, and I'm probably hoping for a girl that I can have that relationship that I never had.but to the response from eternaldeamer, yeah that's how my dream was I saw his hair and face and his skin was the perfect softness and color.Wow I can't wait.lol
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• When I was preggers the first time, I would dream of a boy, I had a girl....when i was pregnant again i had dreams of a girl, and it was a boy!... Go figure... I haven't had any yet of this one :P
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• NO don't feel guilty.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008