Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a 3 yr. old with pdd/nos. looking for a dr. that has some type of sympathy when treating these kids. i live in deer park texas

i want a dr. or somone i can take her to so i can ask questions or have her for a check up that is familiar with these kids and there behavior and their needs.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Answers (2)
  • I am sorry for your problems.  You can try this link or call the AMA and try asking them about a kinder doctor.

    Doctors in Deer Park TX (Texas Physicians)

    Free doctor reports about Texas doctors in Deer Park, TX. -

    Answer by vbruno at 12:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

  • I don't live where you live but my son is 9yrs old now with mild PDD-NOS with Sensory Integration if you would like to chat. Eileen

    Answer by EileenMarie at 2:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.