Symptoms of Ovulation?

Ok, what's the signs of ovulation? I need to know cause i'm trying to track my periods. My periods are very irregular, i think i could have gotten pregnant the last time i had sex, but im just going on when i think i had my last period, but it's not for sure. I kinda want to be pregnant, it would be good if i was, but i'm just not sure.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 10:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on your body. Until I had a miscarriage, I didn't have any signs of ovulation. Now I have horrible cramps on the day I ovulate. Mine are easy to track now... can't miss them.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yup believe me if you are ovulating and you are one of the lucky ones who can feel it, you'll definitely know. You get a sharp dull pain that lasts for a few hours on either side (your ovaries releasing the egg) I feel it every time, which is why I think it was so easy for us to conceive... If you don't get that feeling, then I think you might want to find an ovulation kit (Similar to pregnancy test kits...) they can help you track your cycle a little bit better....GOOD LUCK!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• there's deffinetly test kits that have trackers.. and if you want go to babycenter.com they have a ovulation calculator.
    sariita

Answer by sariita at 1:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Read Taking Charge or Your Fertility. You can track your fertlity by charting your cervical fluid, cervical position, and basal body temp. those are the best and cheapest ways to determine when you ovulate.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 2:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• you are most fertile right before ovulation, so knowing after the fact if you ovulate doesn't help as much as you would think. Chart your CM and CP to know when you are about to ovulate.
    Anonymous