Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a way to paint without...

Needing to tape off everything from the floor to the window seals? Is there a tool that you can use to paint right up to the edge rather than using a roller then trimming with a paint brush?


Asked by Jademom07 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 34 (64,323 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Yes! Check out your local hardware store for a painting edger. It should be a square tool, with a spongy type thing on one side and a handle on the other. If I recall correctly, it has wheels on the side you would put against the wall to keep it from painting the wall. Good luck!

    Answer by BisketLiss at 8:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • that was my answer too

    Answer by noel1978 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • They have them out there but i tried them and they do not work very well.

    Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2010