could this mean I'm pregnant?

I'm not throwing up, but my stomach is so yucky feeling. I can't decide if I'm going to throw up or have an accident because my stomach feel so bad. No food sounds good. I've been on the potty way more than normal the last two days. I feel yucky! It is a stomach virus or am I pregnant? I've never heard of pregnancy causing dirreah.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Best way to find out is to take an hpt. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would take a HPT. If your breasts are sore then you probebly are, but you might be psyching yourself out, It's very easy to want to get pregnant to bad that you can cause yourself to feel nausea and notice going potty more. But Def do the HPT.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have heard recently that the Flu Virus is starting early this year in full swing. Suppose to be worse then last year. Are you late for your period? Thats the main question.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 9:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Definitely take a HPT. My stomach felt icky, nauseous and bloated before I found out I was pregnant but I never vomited until close to 8 weeks. It could just be a stomach bug or something else though (PMS also causes similar symptoms for me), so you should take a HPT to find out for sure.
    ashuiren

Answer by ashuiren at 9:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It sounds like u r sick not pregnant.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was horribly sick at my stomach for the first 11 weeks of pregnancy. I had both nausea/vomiting and diarrhea. It was so bad that I lost 11lbs. I would definitely take a pregnancy test. That way you know for sure!
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 10:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• sounds like a flu virus. throw up in a trash can while sitting on the toilet if you have to.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• sounds like a stomach virus;; i was like that a few weeks ago & i went to the doctor and it was a stomach virus;; the doc gave me phenergan for nausea.
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sounds like a stomach virus that causing the runs. =[

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010