Should i be worried?

I have to have c-secs because my cervix wont open. But anyway. I had a baby girl on dec. 26th of last yr. I found out i was pregnant again on may 11 of this year. I am currently 6 months pregnant. Should i be worried about making it full term with my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no?
    Anonymous

• Na, I've had 2 c-sections and they were both full term. The doc will check the size of the baby and help you make the decision as to when is the right time for the birth of the baby!! I hope all goes well.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i'm just worried because they are so close together. its only 1 yr difference.
    Anonymous

• I had a c-section with my son, and got pregnant again when he was 2 months old. They're 11 months apart. I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl! You may have to have another c-section, but you should be ok! Congratulations and good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You should have no issues with going full term unless there was something that raised a red flag for your dr in your first pregnancy.
    Good Luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2008