Match-maker!

I have a friend who isn't that uh, attractive but she's a sweet, and very funny girl like myself (that's why we're friends) but the thing I have a few male friends and friends of friends that are males and it seems she's always crushing on one of them but none of them like her or will give her the timw of day and I'm starting to feel bad for her because she hasn't had a REAL, long and loving relationship and now she's getting so desperate that she uses sexual acts such as BJ's to get close to guys or to feel accepted.I want to help her but I don't know what to do or say, everytime I try to hook her up with someone they turn her down without even a second thought and I'm tired of seeing her hurt and lonely.What should I do?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you shouldnt feel bad for her its really trasy to give bjs to men for them to like her! yuck! she just wants you to feel bad for her and i know thats mean to say but its true shes degradeing herself and some men want more class then what shes doing for there attention!
    Anonymous

• Maybe get her hooked up on match.com or some of those other sits. I don't think she's "trashy" or that she wants to "make you feel sorry for her". But she does need to realize that the kind of attention that she's getting from these guys is not the kind you can base a relationship on. I would suggest that you gently talk to her and be honest. Tell her that you're worried about her and you really want what is best for her, but you're afraid that the path she is going down is only going to lead to heart-ache and not to mention possible STD's. Make it clear that you are not judging her but you feel that soemone has to show her that she is worth more than what she's giving herself.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Thanks renea20 that's makes a lot of sense.I will definitly talk with her about this and I know she'll understand I guess she just needs someone to lay it down straight up.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Pray that she can have more self worth and stop doing sexual favors for attention.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2008