is it normal to have a VERY light brown discharge on panties when you are 7 weeks & 1 day pregnanct?it has been almost 10 years since my last pregnancy.can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi ladies I think I can help. When I was around 10 weeks, I had the same thing going on. This is my first baby so I freaked out and went to the emergency room. It could be a number of things, old blood that is just in your vagina from like a period and such. The doctor also told me having sex could cause it. It does happen from time to time but be aware if it is BRIGHT RED and if pain is associated with it. Also with anything like that don't take it lightly and see a doctor right away. Hope this helped! Good luck with those babies!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• This is my first pregnancy and I'm 8weeks, but yes just like you I've had a light brown discharge and I was wondering the same thing?Can anyone help?!?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008