whou like to cook with nuts

I like cooking with nuts, their mineral density in particular magnesium and vitamins especially vitamin E and vitamin B group is high
cooking with nuts, hazelnuts and fresh almonds

PS / These nuts have also shown beneficial for cardiovascular health because of their lipid profiles, wealth and magnesium content significantly 5-6% fiber is not amazing !!!!

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 9:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my hubby makes this awsome roast using nuts. when he's in the kitchen i know theres not gunna be any leftovers.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do put nuts in some of the things I bake, but mostly just like snacking on them raw. And they are yummy on ice cream. I have read that heat can destroy some of the natural goodness in nuts, especially the oils in them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I like to make pesto's with alternate nuts, like almonds, walnuts, and cashews... they add a great taste and if you toast them in the pan first, and toss a few whole ones with the pesto, mozz pieces, and your pasta, its a great looking dish!

Nuts are awesome, I definitely agree! Too bad they are so expensive, right?
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 10:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I use them in any recipes that call for them, and I do know they are very healthy for you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i agree MyAngel
    @ Cinnamon : how much do u buy nuts ? if its too expensive use them in salad just to decorate .. its tasty and good lookin so no need to cook nuts or buy big quantity, coz its healthy we need omega 3 and our body dsnt produce it ;)

hugs
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 5:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2010