I need to get a job outside of my home, meaning i need to put my daughter in pre-school....

I've been staying at home with her her whole life, my SO makes ends meet, but i want to help out as well as give my daughter the chance to intereact with other children..

But i cant afford the payments. what kind of help is out there.

Thank you for your help :)

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Have you thought about having playdates instead. This is how I have my daughters interact with other children. I stay at home too, I also work from home, but I go a lot to playdates and now they love it. Check out www.meetup.com this is what I use. I got into a few groups and it's great. You will see. Also I heard Yahoo has group, I haven't checked it out yet, but now I am going to so many I just don't have the time anymore. If you would be closer I would've ask if you would like to come for playdates at my house, my girls would love it:)
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i was talking about help to pay for the child care... not to get a stay at home business, im with ameriplan.. but i want to use my businiess for on the side as well as make a garanteed weekly check.... thank you :)
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I thought you would enjoy a home business so you can continue to stay home and have extra money to put her in pre-school and many other things others can not afford today. I know a few moms here do ameriplan but are looking for other things cause the money is not there. Like I said on my first post, the only industries making money is wellness and network marketing, so you may just want to consider something else, like the business I am in..which happens to be in both..I only do a few hours a day..most is 15 hours a week. Let me know if you would still like to look into it. I would love to share it with you. Thank you for clarifying. :)
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Check with your state.....ours offers FREE preschool to enter your child into a special ed program....they like to have typically developing children in with the struggling ones to help move them along as well......ours even pays us milage! Got a check today for 140 $....no lie!

But sometimes the hours for those are short....they dont typically do "daycare" just school time and then home...but you could check!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• BusinessMom123 people are sick of your posts trying to get people to join your business. EVERY single time someone asks a question in the Money and Work section you answer with the exact same thing.....honestly are you that desperate? Read the question first...then answer.
    Anonymous

• Why Anonymous? you are the only one complaining thus far...seems like you are reading all the same questions I am. and posting as well. Why don't you just answer the questions and STOP reading everyone elses. Everyone is complaining about money and how they can't do this and that, I simply give them an option to earn extra income. I am tired of seeing other posts too, but you know, that is not my problem, and I pretained there is no others answers but mine, everyone here has the same rights. So, go on your business and stay out of mine. Let me know who you are and I will not post on any of your questions, etc.

Stephany21, I do apologize for this post, but no other way to respond to Anoy...wish this button did not exist...people just hide behind it.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You can also check out local MOPS groups for social interaction...go to www.mops.org to find a group or groups near you. Have you thought of consigning your baby things? I started in June, taking things to the local cosign shop: clothes my kids have grown out of, strollers, toys, even maternity clothes and have made over $150 so far...I plan to use the money next summer for the kids' swimming lessons. Just a thought!
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 12:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2008