weird ??? but everytime iwake up ifeel like this...

ok im 10 weeks and 2 days preggo and i was wondering if its not safe to sleep on my stomach or something? i always have my whole life and since ive became preggo i have noticed when i move or awake, my stomach is killing me, like it is expanding or something? is this normal? am i goingt o have to deal with this expanding feeling for the next 29 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup... that and much much more! good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• ha ha... yes but it gets worse

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It's only going to get worse before it gets better, I'm afraid =]

I slept on my stomach until I was about sixteen or seventeen weeks...then it just got annoying and I stopped, plus I knew it couldn't be too good for the baby. BUT! I'm now 30 weeks and my baby is perfectly healthy =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yup, and in a few months the ONLY position you'll be able to sleep in is on your left side. Then the baby comes and sleep is even more of a rare commodity. But it's not all bad! It's not neccessarily UNsafe to sleep on your tummy. (Atleast not that I've heard) I was never uncomfortable on my tummy until about 20 weeks.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• There is this pillow that a friend of mine bought from Toy'r'Us and she was able to sleep on her stomach her whole pregnancy. She pretty much just made a hole in the center of the pillow for her belly and she was out like a light. Not sure what it was called but was definately from toy's r us
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2008