Is anyone a CafeMom Affiliate?

How does that work? What does it involve? How much do you get paid (per whatever)?

There is a tiny "become an affiliate" link at the bottom of the page, but I don't think it really explains it well...

I'd love to hear from CafeMom staff on this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I found this link which explains what an affiliate does:
    http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=32&category_id=10

but I'm still curious how much affiliates get paid for each person who signs up!
    Anonymous

• Anyone?
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Thank you for your interest in joining the CafeMom Affiliate Program. We make it really easy to get set up so you can start earning money quickly! We have banners, text links, and e-mails you can leverage for promotion on your site.

To sign up for the Affiliate Program, go to the bottom of any CafeMom page and click on the 'Become an Affiliate' link. Follow the step-by-step instructions on screen. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2008